What does it do?
This Lightroom Collection Plugin allows you to group your photos into collection sets for easy access. With this plugins it becomes easy to classify all your pictures by different criteria like year, month, camera, lens, etc. Doing this by hand takes time.
How to install?
- Unzip the file to an area you can access easily
- Open up Lightroom application and select File > Plug-in Manager. This is where all your plugins are located.
- Click Add, and select your unzipped plugin location.
- Create up to three nested levels of grouping criteria. (eg. Camera/Year/Month, Year/Month, Camera/Lens/Flash, etc)
- Multiple criteria: Year, Month, Day, Camera Model/Make, Lens, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Flash, ISO, Rating, File Size, File Type
- You can select the source folder or collection that you want to classify